Welcome to the Bigger Cash Flow podcast, where each week, we share tips and tricks on how to grow your monthly cash flow and get out of the rat race. We also interview real estate investors and business owners to gain insight into how you too can reach your goals of financial freedom. For more information on investing, real estate, and increasing your overall cash flow, head on over to biggercashflow.com and check out some of the blog posts.
Title: Using Multifamily Apartments to Reach Financial Freedom with Powell Chee
Powell Chee, is a real estate investor based in Southern California who focuses on affordable markets with solid returns. The foundation of his success is his ability to constantly build a strong network of local market specialists and out-of-state investors. Since 2017, he has purchased two apartment buildings totaling over 100+ units and is actively pursuing other opportunities. He runs a multi-chapter meetup group called Out-of-State Multifamily Investors which grew to 400+ members in just six months. He resides in Los Angeles with his beautiful and supportive wife Angie.
On this episode you'll learn:
- Powell's background
- How and why did Powell get into real estate investing?
- Why Multifamily Apartments?
- What markets do you invest in and where do you find your deals?
- How do you finance your deals? How are you planning to scale?
- First deal or Best Deal?
- Worst deal or Biggest lesson learned?
- One thing you would like to share with the BCF listeners?