Welcome to the Bigger Cash Flow podcast, where each week, we share tips and tricks on how to grow your monthly cash flow and get out of the rat race. We also interview real estate investors and business owners to gain insight into how you too can reach your goals of financial freedom. For more information on investing, real estate, and increasing your overall cash flow, head on over to biggercashflow.com and check out some of the blog posts.
Title: Fundamentals of Rental Property Insurance
On this episode you’ll learn:
1) Mel Babtkis, Ross Diversified Insurance Services (experience and services offered to investors
2) Insurance programs for Residential 1-4 unit buildings, and differences between ACV vs Replacement Cost
2) Perils & Coverages
3) How are premiums calculated and what can investors do to get the best rates? How much liability coverage is needed?
4) Deductibles - What type of deductible should an investor get?
5) Process of filing a claim
6) What makes RDIS different from other agents?
7) Asset protection & use of entities - LLC, additional insured (pm), etc.