Welcome to the Bigger Cash Flow podcast, where each week, we share tips and tricks on how to grow your monthly cash flow and get out of the rat race. We also interview real estate investors and business owners to gain insight into how you too can reach your goals of financial freedom. For more information on investing, real estate, and increasing your overall cash flow, head on over to biggercashflow.com and check out some of the blog posts.
Title: How to Manage Your Property Manager w/ Jimmy Murray, Lyon Property Management
Jimmy Murray is a millennial real estate investor that leveraged his investing prowess to become a Corporate Dropout by the age of 28. Jimmy began by house hacking his way to owning $1M worth of Real Estate in 4 years all while never paying a mortgage. Jimmy is also co-owner of Lyon Property Management, a company that manages 450 units in the Rhode Island and South Eastern Massachusetts region.
On this episode you'll learn:
- Please tell us a little more about yourself and what you’re currently doing to create cash flow.
- How and why did you get into real estate investing
- What led you to start your property management business?
- First deal or Best Deal?
- Biggest lesson learned?
- Personal finance tips and/or tricks?
- What is your WHY, and what are some goals?
- Advice for your younger self in High School?