Welcome to the Bigger Cash Flow podcast, where each week, we share tips and tricks on how to grow your monthly cash flow and get out of the rat race. We also interview real estate investors and business owners to gain insight into how you too can reach your goals of financial freedom. For more information on investing, real estate, and increasing your overall cash flow, head on over to biggercashflow.com and check out some of the blog posts.
Title: Michael Zuber, One Rental at a Time
After a 15 Year Journey to Financial Independence Michael decided to stop working a 9-5 job and instead focus on helping people start their own journey. His year one goal is to help 1,000+ individuals understand the power of cash flowing Rental Properties.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- Background on Michael Zuber, One Rental at a Time
- How and why did you get into real estate investing?
- Story on Norris Drive (Fresno, CA)
- What should investors be aware of when investing in different phases of the market cycle
- How can investors scale their properties?
- Biggest mistake or lesson learned
- Goals for 2019 and advice for new real estate investors
Michael’s YouTube Page: www.youtube.com/onerentalatatime
Michael’s Facebook: www.facebook.com/onerentalatatime
Get a copy of Michael’s book, click below: