Welcome to the Bigger Cash Flow podcast, where each week, we share tips and tricks on how to grow your monthly cash flow and get out of the rat race. We also interview real estate investors and business owners to gain insight into how you too can reach your goals of financial freedom. For more information on investing, real estate, and increasing your overall cash flow, head on over to biggercashflow.com and check out some of the blog posts.
Title: Financing your Rental Properties with Shawn Huss
On this episode you’ll learn:
1) Shawn Huss, Chemical Bank, and their service offerings for investors. How they differentiate themselves from other banks
2) Differences and similarities from primary residence vs Investment properties (rates, downpayments, etc.)
3) Pre-approval and underwriting process (property cash flow, applicant's DTI, credit rating, reserves, etc.)
4) How do investors scale from 1 - 10 properties (differences from property #4-10)
5) Use of Entities - LLCs, S/C-Corps, and how this plays a role in conventional lending
6) Delayed Refinance, Cash out refinance (with seasoning)
7) Current market outlook, interest rates, what should investors be focused on?